Datavolume doesn't exist ! message

I didnt see what the dates were but thought I would chime in and put in my somewhat similar troubles, my sharespace 4 tb just reformatted itself , I have 3 TB of stuff on there that was countless hours and some irreplaceable . The surge protector got switched off and I switched back on, My 8TB sharespace started normally but my 4TB kept blinking. I read the led chart which stated that I am screwed most likely as it was rebuilding. I hope so much that it is only rebuilding one drive but it seems to be rebuilding the whole raid. 2000 minutes to go. SO MY BOTTOM line is, don’t keep your data on sharespace as a backup. They are not dependable enough, THANK GOD I took off all my work files and put them on my raid on my computer “”"which works flawlessly " and have it backed up to a spare drive and to CLOUD :o) , I am going to be so pissed and going to move to another drobo or netgear storage server,  Sharespace is way to slow as well. Support doesn’t care per my other previous issue… Time to go someplace else. Cant depend on WD. I was WD since 1995 :o)