Looking for change cable form wd but no reply until now

i’d like to post every mail i send to wd until can get answer form wd.

don’t remember to keep the 1st mail which i have sent it 5 days,so i write  new mail to wd,now let me know what wd will do with it.

----------------------------------------  2nd mail --------------------------------------

hi there~

this is my 3rd time to write to wd, my 2nd mail is sent out at last saturday,but till now…no any answer from wd. trust me, i’d like to do it until wd can give me a good answer, and i’d like to keep all mails i sent and to tell my round people the wd how to “solve” (or not) problem with customers.

my problem is so easy, i want to solve it as soon as possible, when i connect the external driver to my pc,it always shows “unknow usb device”, that’s so ■■■■! i have to try many times to make sure the micro-usb contact fine, can you image it?everyday, everytime i 'd spend so many time on it, and seems wd don’t want to solve it except customer solve it themselves, but i don’t think it’s the personal problem, cause i even find a discussion on the official bbs. so what i should do now to protect my right? to write to wd everyday or?

anyway,i will post this on wd’s bbs until this can be solved…and i’d like to let more people see how wd solve problem with people who is not anerican or european or even not type question with english. cuase i have complain it with the chinese wd-support, and i get very interesting answer that seems i’d to look for the vendor directly,what’s the answer? if the caleb is get from the vendor directly, i will find him of course, but the truth now is wd problem, so i think i’d looking for the solution form you, right? and my another question why other countries can have the right to get new cable form wd but not the mainland of china? something wrong? 

looking for ur reply

sorry for the pic’s chinese,hope u can find a man who know chinese.

tom

hi there~this is my 3rd time to write to wd, my 2nd mail is sent out at last saturday,but till now…no any answer from wd. trust me, i’d like to do it until wd can give me a good answer, and i’d like to keep all mails i sent and to tell my round people the wd how to “solve” (or not) problem with customers.

my problem is so easy, i want to solve it as soon as possible, when i connect the external driver to my pc,it always shows “unknow usb device”, that’s so ■■■■! i have to try many times to make sure the micro-usb contact fine, can you image it?everyday, everytime i 'd spend so many time on it, and seems wd don’t want to solve it except customer solve it themselves, but i don’t think it’s the personal problem, cause i even find a discussion on the official bbs. so what i should do now to protect my right? to write to wd everyday or?

anyway,i will post this on wd’s bbs until this can be solved…and i’d like to let more people see how wd solve problem with people who is not anerican or european or even not type question with english. cuase i have complain it with the chinese wd-support, and i get very interesting answer that seems i’d to look for the vendor directly,what’s the answer? if the caleb is get from the vendor directly, i will find him of course, but the truth now is wd problem, so i think i’d looking for the solution form you, right? and my another question why other countries can have the right to get new cable form wd but not the mainland of china? something wrong? 

looking for ur reply

sorry for the pic’s chinese,hope u can find a man who know chinese.
tom

I have passed your information along.