Poor WDC Record

I am just voicing my own experience and concern over WD product.

I had bad experience and really do not know how I can go further to buy WD products, even though their warranty claim is excellent in Malaysia.

I had bought over 6 unit of WD Passport or Passport SE or Element and several more Green Internal hd, but in the last three years I had claim over 3 units of the green internal hd and 4 passport,  and today I got one more but is expired on June.

I am really pissed off with the sub level quality performance over realiability from WD. I do not know how much more WD user had the same problem as I do but I am definitely need to look other brand than WD

Hello and welcome to the WD community.

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention with your post, and regret hearing that you had such a bad experience with WD products. We have passed you case to support please check your private messages.

jeffayn wrote:

I am just voicing my own experience and concern over WD product.

I had bad experience and really do not know how I can go further to buy WD products, even though their warranty claim is excellent in Malaysia.

I had bought over 6 unit of WD Passport or Passport SE or Element and several more Green Internal hd, but in the last three years I had claim over 3 units of the green internal hd and 4 passport,  and today I got one more but is expired on June.

I am really pissed off with the sub level quality performance over realiability from WD. I do not know how much more WD user had the same problem as I do but I am definitely need to look other brand than WD

+1