Minimal confirmed speed of external Harddisk WD Elements, 1TB?

I am looking for the minimum confirmed speed, an external DiskDrive “WD Elements” with 1TB will support at USB 3.0.

I rang up, but got no help, no mail-address and no facsimile-number.

PLEASE:

Do not change my question! I do not ask for am maximum speed and I do not ask for the speed of an USB 3.0 Interface.

Note: I took me a lot of time, got heaps of irritations and iterations to register. This internet-pages and the contact-possibilities could be much much better.

=======================================

Ich suche die minimale zugesicherte Übertragungsrate von einer externen Festplatte WD Elements, 1TB über USB 3.0.

Habe schon angerufen, aber keine Antwort bekommen. Selbst die Fragen nach E-Mail-Adresse und Fax-Nummer führten nur zu Schulterzucken.

Bitte: verändert meine Frage nicht vor dem Beantworten. Ich habe nicht nach der maximalen Geschwindigkeit gefragt und auch nicht nach der Geschwindigkeit einer USB 3.0 Schnittstelle.

Bemerkung: es hat so einige Verwirrungen und Wiederholungen bedurft, bis ich mit endlich registrieren konnte. Hier sehr ich noch deutlich Verbesserungspotential.

Welcome to the Community.

There’s no “minimal” speed. The hard drive can slow to a crawl if there’s a system bottleneck or hardware/interface failure affecting the unit, which would become the absolute minimum speed. It is not by design.