I have problems with my passport essencial se

Hi, last month i ordered to a friend one external hardrive “my passporte essential se”. i have a mac, and when i introduced the product for mistake i configured time machine with my harddrive, thats not the only thing, i proved with one pc before instaling with time machine and all that stuff, and it was a simple external drive, but now that the wd smart ware is activated i cant review my works in a normal pc, and its awful cause im a graphic designer and i cant show my work in other computer PLEASE HELP is there a way to just reformate the product?

Can you elaborate on how you wish to use your drive?  If you set up the drive with Time Machine, the Apple computer will reformat the drive so that it will be unrecognizable on the PC platform thereafter.  You can still reformat the drive on the PC if you only wish to use it there, however.  Also, you can uninstall SmartWare and then disable the VCD using the steps from both links below: 

How to disable (hide) the Virtual CD (VCD) for Windows or Mac OSX on a My Book or My Passport drive

How to uninstall WD SmartWare from Windows (7, Vista, or XP) and Mac OSX (10.4, 10.5, and 10.6)