Data reading/writing stops on WD My Passpaort 1TB

Hi!

I recently bought My Passport 1 TB / WDBBEP0010BBK

The problem rose just 20 days from date of purchase, and that is:

At first there was data writing problem which data writing was getting stuck in between 70 to 80% of transfer and right now I am getting data reading problem besides writing issue.

When I open a video or copy a file into my laptop from drive, it sticks and the drive starts making some sort of friction sound and there is no way of getting rid of it other than cancelling and removing the drive. The same happens while writing data on drive.

I appreciate if someone gives me any solution to this problem as I really need the drive.

PS: I run Data lifeguard diagnostic tool and it came up with pass result. At the first month of purchase I was rarely using the drive.

Hello,

What type of computer are you using desktop or laptop? Have you try using your drive in a different computer?

I am using laptop Dell N5110. Yeah I tried it on another laptop and the result was the same.

Other info:

Ram: 4GB

CPU: Core i5

If you need any other info let me know but I think the system itself has nothing to do with this issue.

Isn’t there anyone to reply to this topic? you call this customer support?

This is now a week that I did not get an answer to my topic here nor to my support case!

I thought WD has a good customer support and for that reason I chose WD over other brands and this was my third hard drive from WD and now this is my answer!?