1tb in a 2tb

I purchase a BRAND NEW SEALED 2TB MY PASSPORT DRIVE only to see 931GB which reflects 1TB.

Contacted wd support which was no help, they insist that the drive was swapped out & refused to believe it was in anyway WD assembly line fault. So no help there, they had me low level format the drive do HD test all 12+ straight hours of testing and days of emailing the same attachments back and forth.

Hello,

Have you tried returning it to the place of purchase in order to get it replaced?

ok well i purchased it from a seller from ebay along with a couple other portables for the purpose of resale, that was in August so i was down to the last one and it is pass ebay 45 days to raise a dispute, the seller have been selling 7 years with 100% feedback and no problems. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kevinasriekevin&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=191114379854&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

As u can see he have sold many hard drive without a problem.

And it seems i am not getting any more response from WD Support.

I am located Trinidad & Tobago, just a lil coupon or a 1TB drive compensation i asking for nothing more, would be to costly to return the drive and receive a new one.