WD Photos does Not display all Folders

After taking out what I thought were corrupted jpgs and doing a rebuild, purging cache on the iphone & ipads, there are then folders that appear to have problems that didn’t have problems previously. Folders that show 0 photos when they were fine before and had 30 photos in them.

I’ve repeated the rebuild and cache clearing steps several times and after each time a different folder decides not to show photos that was fine in the previous rebuild. Those folders that decide not to show photos had not been disturbed, nothing added, moved or deleted. 

I have 16 folders, 100 files in three of them and about 10 to 30 in the rest. Most photos are in the 500KB range but a few are up to 2MB but nothing larger than that. I’ve left it alone for two days, many of the folders reappear within two hours but then a folder with 0 photos shows up and then there is no new activity, no more photos populating the file, for the next 46 hours.

The promise of what this product has been able to deliver is far outweighed by the attention that needs to be devoted to building the files to perform within it’s limited perameters. If files need to be changed, added or removed, each action requires remembering the protocol and following it specifically.  This removes the convenience factor entirely.