WD Photos does Not display all Folders

I noticed the same problem…which I believe may be caused by insufficient memory allocated to caching photo thumbnails on my android phone (bionic).  I was able to increase the number of directories and photos displayed, by increasing the cache size in the WD Photos app settings (now maxed at 5 GG) and clearing the cache, so that it rebuilds again.  It’s still unclear how many directories and photos, will eventually process  with the cache set this large.  The WD 2go App doesn’t have this problem since it doesn’t display photo thumbnails.  Kind of a dilemma, WD Photos is intuitive, but limited by the thumbnail cache issue…and WD 2go app isn’t intuitive since all you see is directory & file names and dates.  Which means it’s time to cull through thousands of photos, organizing them, and descriptively title them… Mañana right!  Given the thumbnail caching memory requirements it would be awesome if WD provided a way to organize files on the My Book Live Network drive to point WD Photos to a subset or sub directory tree of the potentially massive Shared Photos directory!  Re-organizing seems further complicated by the WD Photos reticence in recognizing when photos have been reorganzied or deleted, even after clearing the cache.  WD Photos seems to be a work in progress…promising but not quite there yet!