Not all pix showing in WDphoto

Shared Pictures contains 4,325 images in 11.2 GB of space which implies 2.5 MB per photo taken with different cameras, as some of the images are historical. All cameras are Olympus. Exact details can be found reading the exif data on any of the images in my flickr account; e.g.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/grytr/327281686/meta/in/photostream although be aware that all my Flickr images have been downsized before uploading to Flickr.

It is true that when I first posted on this issue, the MBL may have been busy handling copies and backups (Smartware and Timemachine). The MBL is surely not busy now though. Incidentally, I upgraded Smartware firmware to 1.5.1.6 today.

RESOLVED: Just checked WD Photos (v 1.3.0) on the iPad. It is showing 4,324 photos. Perhaps the update to Smartware, which I did about an hour ago, has flushed something? In addition, WD Photo folders, which have not been visited previously and thus show icons instead of thumbnails, update to thumbnails VERY rapdily on opening the folder. This is as it should be. The app now works as desired. The issue is resolved as far as I am concerned. Thank you.