Photos going to public shared folder...how do i change destination folder?

Photos taken on my phone are being sent to a shared folder.  I would like them to go to a private folder I have created.  Can someone tell me how to change the folder destination either on my phone or via dashboard/ my cloud on my Mac??

thank you!

Hello,

If you use the WD Mycloud app you will have the option to select where to upload the picture.

Thank you for the help!

I do use the WD photos app and WD Mycloud app but  under settings I cannot find where to change the destination folder in either app.  Can you provide any additonal help?

Thanks again!

Blair

I have the app on my android phone and cannot locate any settings for the destination folder. Can you please provide more detail as to adjusting? Thanks

on my Iphone and Ipad, when I launch mycloud app, I connect to drive, then choose folder I want to see, once you are in, you see a the an icon to upload photos. All photos will be uploaded to where I am now.

For example,

1.launch mycloud app

1. connect to device,

2. goto any folder (lets say jamalaya) you want to upload to.

3. there is  in icon at top to upload photos

4. click on it and all photos will be uploaded to where I am currently in. (Jamalaya)(

HTH

1 Like

Just checked  Android app, it works the same.

That works perfect, but the problem is how to select a default folder that will upload automatically all the pictures that I take going forward. All new pictures keep saving in the private folder. Thanks

Hi there, I know that there was a feature request for pics going to a specific folder instead od the public one… any news about this? Also, is there an automatic sync in androind app for videos and other kind of files that are not pics?

thanks in advance