NOTICE: WD2Go.com and WDMyCloud.com users in relay mode are reporting that connections

Hi All,

Back online now in New Zealand tested and stable  :smiley:

Looks all good.

Still cannot connect.  It worked for a brief moment on Saturday…

Central US still down…

Wagebot wrote:

Hi All,

Back online now in New Zealand tested and stable  :smiley:

Looks all good.

Lucky you… In New Zealand as well and STILL unable to access the Dashboard !!!

During the day service dropped and now down again:cry:

Our My Cloud and My Book Live users are experiencing intermittent issues with WD servers that enable remote access when using these products.  These issues include poor transfer speeds and/or inability to connect remotely.  We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we are working very hard to resolve these issues and resume normal service as soon as possible.  We thank you for your patience and will provide updates as they are available.

Bill - Does this also include the inability for new users to create an account on 

WDMyCloud? I cant even browse to http://wdmycloud.com/

View this message in a browser.

**** Please do NOT reply to this email ****

Dear WD Customer,

Our My Cloud and My Book Live users are experiencing intermittent issues with WD servers that enable remote access when using these products. These issues include poor transfer speeds and/or inability to connect remotely. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we are working very hard to resolve these issues and resume normal service as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and will provide updates as they are available.

Sincerely,
Western Digital

Unsubscribe or update your email address.

Wish someone told me earlier to save the hours trying to fix my mycloud which was not broken?

My book live has been up and running in the UK for the last 15 hours with no issues.

day 5 with a brick! shame on you WD… Shame on the Mods on this **bleep**ing board… no information beside “sorry, we are working…”.
WD: never again!

SvenBman wrote:
day 5 with a brick! shame on you WD… Shame on the Mods on this **bleep**ing board… no information beside “sorry, we are working…”.
WD: never again!

What else should they say.

The only convincing action would be a radical departure from their whole software concept, and this is not going to happen :frowning:

Remote access at last in the UK, but for how long?

Hope the guys at WD has fixed this problem…

Brian - What ISP are you with? I’m having issue with my my SKY hub. Wondering if any port forwarding is required…

Remote access still not working for me… quite a few days already as the service is down

p.

im still without access using sky hub from the midlands uk, this is very frustrating I would have thought WD would have been on top of things with them being a big name… im still under my 14day return policie

Does anybody know an alternative for MyCloud?
Like the same category competitor?
I think is time to consider options.

@bluenoze22

Hi, I’m with Virgin Media Cable and I’m based just outside London.

Just double checked and it’s still connecting via T-Mobile 3G.

You don’t need PF, I’m glad to say. It should remote connect through the app or WD2go once WD are up and running, or so they tell me!!!

I had a remote connection last Friday for a few hours when many were saying theirs was still down so it’s getting a little confusing.

Hope you get connected soon… 

Oddly I have existing a laptop which can connect remotely, but I tried to connect using a different device and it is refusing the email/password combination.  Looks like existing installations of WD MY Cloud can connect in UK, but if you try and create a new one it fails.

Well? Day 5, what is the latest OFFICIAL update from WD? Already emailed last Thursday, got a lousy response per email last Friday and nothing after that. Really would appreciate if some could explain what on earth is going on and when this will be fixed!!!

if access the WD site still unable I’ll return the equipment and make a claim for compensation. It´s impossible working with this type of service.