Advisor
Wagebot

Re: NOTICE: WD2Go.com and WDMyCloud.com users in relay mode are reporting that connections...

Hi All,

Back online now in New Zealand tested and stable  :smileyhappy:

Looks all good.

Occasional Visitor
pphx459

Re: NOTICE: WD2Go.com and WDMyCloud.com users in relay mode are reporting that connections...

Still cannot connect.  It worked for a brief moment on Saturday..

Occasional Contributor
DanRM

Central US still down.....

Occasional Advisor
archive

[ Edited ]

Wagebot wrote:

Hi All,

Back online now in New Zealand tested and stable  :smileyhappy:

Looks all good.

Lucky you... In New Zealand as well and STILL unable to access the Dashboard !!!!

Advisor
Wagebot

During the day service dropped and now down again:smileysad:

Community Manager
Bill_S

Our My Cloud and My Book Live users are experiencing intermittent issues with WD servers that enable remote access when using these products.  These issues include poor transfer speeds and/or inability to connect remotely.  We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we are working very hard to resolve these issues and resume normal service as soon as possible.  We thank you for your patience and will provide updates as they are available.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Frequent Advisor
bluenoze22

[ Edited ]

Bill - Does this also include the inability for new users to create an account on 

WDMyCloud? I cant even browse to http://wdmycloud.com/

Visitor
MalNichol

View this message in a browser.

**** Please do NOT reply to this email ****

Dear WD Customer,

Our My Cloud and My Book Live users are experiencing intermittent issues with WD servers that enable remote access when using these products. These issues include poor transfer speeds and/or inability to connect remotely. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we are working very hard to resolve these issues and resume normal service as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and will provide updates as they are available.

Sincerely,
Western Digital

Unsubscribe or update your email address.

Wish someone told me earlier to save the hours trying to fix my mycloud which was not broken?
Occasional Advisor
Keeny

My book live has been up and running in the UK for the last 15 hours with no issues.
Frequent Advisor
SvenBman

day 5 with a brick! shame on you WD... Shame on the Mods on this **bleep**ing board... no information beside "sorry, we are working...".
WD: never again!
Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD