Occasional Visitor
OkieAnnie

My Cloud Software

I have a home network and a my book storage device installed on it.  Up until a couple of months ago when my Laptop died, I had My Cloud installed on the laptop so that I could access the storage device when I am out of town.  However, When Dell repaired my laptop they installed a new harddrive and a new motherboard and all of the software that I had installed was lost.  I still have MY Cloud installed on my cell phone, but the thought of downloading the files onto my cell phone to transfer to my laptop is a little scarey because of the size of the files that I need.

I am currently out of town and I really need some of the files stored on the My Book Drive.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Honored Contributor
Etupes

Re: My Cloud Software

[ Edited ]

You can access your files by going to www.wd2go.com. 

You can also google wd my cloud setup and reinstall the My Cloud desktop client, ...

unless I am missing something, your pb is easy to solve.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Kudos, contributors keep high spirits!
If you found my post helpful, click on the star in the left navigation panel...
Staff
kaliuee

Re: My Cloud Software

you could download the WD My Cloud Desktop app from:

http://setup.wd2go.com/?mod=download&device=mc

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD