[GUIDE] Transmission 2.82

Apologies if this reply seems like it should be elsewhere moved from here under instruction from WD http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Book-Live/Root-directory-is-full-No-SSH-No-UI-access/td-p/738728

I cannot access the UI or SSH

I can access the Feature Pack Manager login screen but can’t actually log in.

I can access the transmission web page but have stopped and remove all torrents hoping this would help.

My mybooklive is accessible by windows explorer and SMB, Public folder only.

I cannot access my other shares but I believe they are still there.

I believe the root directory is full. I think this because Transmission couldn’t save resume file (and I suspect this is because of transmission)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to access my other shares.

I would like to retrieve the files before I send the device back for RMA (which is approved)

History

My mybooklive was playing up. The enitre hard rive was full at one stage. I have since deleted a lot of files and it is down to

Transmission not working properly and when I tried to log into the UI it asked for owner password.

When I entered the incorrect pasword would get red text “Incorrect Password” when I entered the correct password I would get no text.

So I rest the mybook with the reset button on the back. Problem continued still had SSH.

I did a factory restore with the -noreformat option through SSH.

Now SSH is not enabled and I only get a blank screen when I try the UI and all the variations I can think of.

HELP

Thanks Rod