wd2go.com down again!

I tried on several devices yesterday to access wd2go.com. I even tried the website below and it confirmed that the site was down.

http://www.websitedown.info/wd2go.com

I then checked the forum to find: http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud-Mobile-Apps/wd2go-com-down/td-p/542647

So clearly the site goes down regularly and so cloud access to your files is not always possible.

Anybody know if this problem is being addressed?

They said its being addressed… Last week :frowning:

Today it seems to be up and I can login BUT, my device does not seem to connect to it OR my device tries to connect but does not get any response. It only says connecting. 

If you login, it will have a yellow triangle that says my device is offline when in fact it is ON.  What I did was turned off remote access and turned it on again and when it tries to connect, it just taking a long time and nothing is happening.

There is no way my internet connection is off as I am actually sending this message right now through the same network!

Just letting everybody know that connection has failed under remote access for my device and I have no idea why.

Ansj64 wrote:

Just letting everybody know that connection has failed under remote access for my device and I have no idea why.

Because the service is still down.

Are there still issues with this today?

Yesterday my remote access to the WDMYCLOUD worked, but today it can not be reached.

I do reach the WDCLOUD UI from outside my network(but of course, can’t log in as this is a restriction), so the device is up and running and the port 80 is open for remote access. (The same will then be for the SSL port (445?))

But when I try to connect via my WDCloud app, it says it’s not available. The same message is given to me when i log on to wd2go.com; “Device is offline”

dvartdal wrote:

Are there still issues with this today?

Yesterday my remote access to the WDMYCLOUD worked, but today it can not be reached.

I do reach the WDCLOUD UI from outside my network(but of course, can’t log in as this is a restriction), so the device is up and running and the port 80 is open for remote access. (The same will then be for the SSL port (445?))

But when I try to connect via my WDCloud app, it says it’s not available. The same message is given to me when i log on to wd2go.com; “Device is offline”

Yes very much so.  Downtime is approaching 2 weeks for me here with no working remote access. Seems my normal port forwarding connection was autoswitched to a relay connection by WD which occasionally shows my shares but won’t let me really access my folders or directories.

2 weeks for no one. If you have problems for two weeks, you have different problems than the big one that is fixed today…

@ThreeEyedMinion

How could you possibly know when my service went down or what it was due to? My remote access went down completely last Monday the 24th and I spent a day or two ensuring it couldn’t possibly be anything on my end before talking to tech support on the phone and finding old posts on the forum discussing the same symptoms. I registered my forum account to post in the thread last Wednesday before WD officially stated they had a server issue which they claim began on Thursday. Don’t tell me what occured because you obviously don’t know and my thread post dates back it up.

Jumpman wrote:
@ThreeEyedMinion

How could you possibly know when my service went down or what it was due to? 

All I am saying is that if you had problems March 24th, it is not same problem as everyone else.

The original poster issue is due to WD 2go.com server outage.

If your problem was March 24th, it is different problem.

The major problem did occur thursday.   No other users en masse were reporting problems until then.

Jumpman wrote:
Don’t tell me what occured because you obviously don’t know and my thread post dates back it up.

OK