Occasional Advisor
zek74

wd photo app for windows

Hi...I know there is an app for Android, Ipad, etc to view pictures....is there anything similar for Windows 7? I want to know if there is some alternative to see the pictures instead of using the regular file viewer.

Thanks,

Ezequiel

Honored Contributor
Alucardx23

Re: wd photo app for windows

If you have a My Book live/My Book live duo you can use wd2go.

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7236/session/L3RpbWUvMTMzNTgxMzQyOS9zaWQvVkFqZUNZV2s...

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Esteemed Contributor
Awopero

WD 2 Go is compatible with Windows 7

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Occasional Visitor
rowejs

I have resorted to using my phone to show off photos, etc as the app is much quicker than using the software on the wd2gowebsite to view files using windows. Am I right in saying wd photos uses images with a lower resolution? It seems much quicker... Why the app is not available for the desktop I don't know.
Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD