"Can't connect" message on pc app and "device deactivated" on Ipad

I have been able to connect to My Book live remotely via internet from my pc and from my Ipad for more than 1 year without any problem. For the last 3 days I have been getting the messages “Can’t connect” message on pc app and “device deactivated” on Ipad and I now discover the hardships of the WD support. You have to click"I forgot my pwd", although I didn’t! just because they don’t tell you that there must have been a problem with their database or security. They advise you, that if you have registered before, you have get a new pwd by clicking I forgot my pwd. They then tell you that they have sent  a new pwd, but 2 hours later I still don’t have an e-mail.

There could be many reasons for a failiure of access to My Book live, a power cut at its location in France etc.etc. But, I am able to acces my photo library stored on the same advice via the Ipad App WD Photos. So the device is working!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi amj-at-sea, welcome to the Community. Have you verified if the same problem happens from another PC? 

Hi,

Yes I checked, I can’t acces my device from neither the pc nor and Ipad.