Network connection failure 905

I am only able to log in sporatically to the WD MY Cloud app on my Android HTC one. About 25% of the time there’s no problem and the login works fine. However, most of the time I get the following message ‘network connection failure 905’ (sometimes it’s failure 900 or 904). I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but this has not solved this very annoying problem.

This problem only came up after the last update. Before that everthing worked fine.

whiteyk0 wrote:

I am only able to log in sporatically to the WD MY Cloud app on my Android HTC one. About 25% of the time there’s no problem and the login works fine. However, most of the time I get the following message ‘network connection failure 905’ (sometimes it’s failure 900 or 904). I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but this has not solved this very annoying problem.

This problem only came up after the last update. Before that everthing worked fine.

Which NAS?   

There was an update to the My Cloud NAS yesterday that might address this.

my NAS is

MyBookLiveDuo 02.43.03-022 : Core F/W

Why doesn’t WD support respond? Can’t they fix the problem?:confounded: It seems I’m not the only one with login problems. I need remote access that’s one of the main reasons why I bought MyBookLive Duo. You can add my name to the growing list of dissatisfied customers

whiteyk0 wrote:

Why doesn’t WD support respond? Can’t they fix the problem?

Have you contacted them?   This forum is not WD Support.

Sorry my mistake