iPhone 6 app

I have a WD My cloud mirror. I installed the WD My cloud app on my Samsung galaxy S5 & on iPhone 6 of my wife. Unfortunately the pics which we are clicking are not automatically uploading in the app (hence in the cloud).I have to manually select the pics and upload them.

Advice me how to make uploading of pics spontaneous from the gallery into the WD My Cloud app.

The WD My Cloud app will allow you to select pictures to be copied from from Camera Roll. At this moment it does not function as a direct storage target replacing of your phone’s internal memory.

This can be done with Pogoplug.  Sign up for free 5GB cloud to check it out, App for iOS and Android devices (Uploads photos and videos instantly to cloud.)  I have an account, and that is how my phone and tablet stuff gets uploaded and stored.  I periodically download them and save them on a hard drive, too.

Trancer wrote:

The WD My Cloud app will allow you to select pictures to be copied from from Camera Roll.

Trancer, how is this done (step by step)?  And, where is a complete user manual or Help Guide for the My Cloud app?