iOS HDMI Out and WD My Cloud App

Infuse app:

It uses up a lot of storage capacity on the IPad and iPhone for it’s eye-candy (i.e. metadata display).  Worse yet, it recreates the metadata for each device I connect to even though the same videos are on each drive.  I have selected five devices on my network to stream from, including PC, WDTV hard drive, two wireless drives and Pogoplug drives.  Based up Infuse using 32MB for just a few of the videos on my MPW drive; multipled times five drives is way too much iThing storage devoted to unnecessary graphics.

So, I have deleted all metadata and turned off fetching it.  Nevertheless, even if fetching is turned off, Infuse still creates a graphic from a frame of the video!  The only way I have found to prevent all this is when Infuse app is turned on, I go directly to the + (plus) symbol command and use the plain vanilla directory of shared devices and never go into the graphic part again unless I need to make any changes in its Settings.  Hopefully, this will enable my using Infuse to view videos without adding graphics anymore.  If not, I will have to delete the app from my iDevices.