Windows 8 WD Software Request

Hello,

I have a Mybooklive and I’m quite happy with the drive.  I use the WD Photo and WD My Cloud apps for Android, iOS, and the WD My Cloud app for Windows 7 and 8 desktop.  I was wondering if anybody at WD had any plans of enhancing the WD app for Windows 8?  The app works - sometimes - when I’m at home on my network and have access to the DLNA server.  However, why can’t WD make the Windows 8 application work like the WD Photos app on Andorid and iOS? It’s impossible to browse photos on my network hard drive when I’m not at home.  I really like the WD Photo app.  Maybe WD can port it to Windows 8?

Just asking.

-Chris

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; the best place for this, is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Software & Accessory Ideas

Regards,