Wd Photos and Wd tv live hub?

Hi , I have 2 My book live in my home network and  1   wd tv live  hub   that work very well and are all with  last fm released.

With the application  wd photos   i can find and seeting that  device with my android  HTC  BUT i cant see , of  two months, nothing  folder of photos in the wdtvlivehub (as I  can see these same folder from  mbl). 
I tried to remove and reinstall the  'app wd photos  and try   reinstall also  wdphoto classic  but  always with the same result, NO SEE THE FOLDER AND NOTHING PHOTOS  
The problem I have  always in wifi at home and  in 3g.
That app sees wdtvlive hub allows me to recognize and upload the pictures I shoot with celullare wifi but if they can not see any folder on wd tv live hub
The reason may be that in the wd tv live hub a photo folder is called eg defaul “SAMPLE MEDIA” and in my book live is called by default “SHARED PICTURES”. ?  I cant change the name in wd tv live hub how i can resolve that problem ?
 Before I could see my photos without any problems  with my android Htc Desire HD  IN WD TV LIVE HUB.
please help me WD…:flushed:

thank

Hi, try to reinstall the WD photo app on your phone, create another remote access account from the live hub dashboard.