WD2go remote access - Java error (Just show the Java loading page, and hang there forever...)

My disappointment level with all of this is now off the charts.  Since my last post I have had 3 attempts with WD Support to try and “fix” my issues.  The first two sessions were completely fruitless and the third gained me a slight improvement where I now can access my content from my Media Player, but not via Network Shares, I have to go through Media Server.  But you’re gonna love this - now I can add new content, but if I move it via the PC to another folder, I can’t access the moved content via the media player.  It still thinks it’s in the old location, but when I try and play it, the device says it can’t find it.  Restarting the player, AND even the Cloud, makes zero difference.  This is unacceptable.  And I still can’t access my content when I’m away from home - which is kinda what a cloud is for.  And the reason I’m ranting now is I was due to have a support call at 8am this morning and have been waiting around the house for 2 hours and have received no call.  And this is not the first time this has happened.  I.  Am.  Losing.  My.  Patience.