WD2Go and WD Photos Android Apps

I  would like to thank the software developers for developing a product with such great promise. With that being said, I’ve thought of something to add. Also, I’ve noticed a problem after just a few hours of use of the Android apps WD2Go and WD Photos.

• Please add functionality to the search button. I have about 140gb of music, and really need the ability to search through it. I don’t always remember which folder I have a song stored, or have the patience to scroll down until I find the song. Perhaps the list could be populated as you begin to type in the search.
  • On both the Photos app, and WD2GO, I have noticed that a majority of the files/subfolders don’t load or show in the app. I have cleared the cache, and increased the cache size, but the files and folders still don’t appear. File sort, cache clearing and size increase appear to be the only options available in the app.This is definitely something to address.

Overall, I’m sure you guys will continue to develop these apps to make them more useful. I’m really glad I chose Western Digital over the competitors. Having these apps is like having my own cloud drive to access for free!

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab

http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea