SD Card: 64gb

Andriod OS: 4.4.2

Tablet: Samsung Note 10.1: GT-N8000

Internal Memory: 16gb

SD Card: 32gb

Andriod OS: 4.1.2

I have installed the WD My Cloud app from google store on both Phone & Tablet

Problem 1:

On the tablet I can download and sync files to external SD Card from the MyBookLive. However can not choose to save files on the external SD Card when using the save to SD card option rather than download  - I can only navigate to internal memory.   Why can I not navigate to the external SD card to store these files?  I can manually move the files after they have been saved but this is a 2 step process and the memory card is inserted and mounted at time of save to sd card request.

Problem 2:

On the phone I can NOT download nor sync files to either internal or external memory.  They remain as “Processing” however never crashes and never begins downloading.  Is there a way to get these files on my phone rather than using the save to sd card option?

Problem 3:

On the phone when I choose to save to sd card, I can only navigate to internal memory. Why can I not navigate to the external SD card to store the files? I can manually move the files after they have been saved but this is a 2 step process and the memory card is inserted and mounted at time of save to sd card request.

Have tried clearing the cache, reinstalling the app, reducing the cache size (even reduced to 1gb cache), formatting external sd card, using different types of files (music, video, docment files) and nothing seems to make a difference.

HELP PLEASE!

Hello,

Downloading directly to the removable/external SD Card is not supported. You can post this in the Ideas Section or do a search to see if this idea has been posted and vote it.

Software & Accessory Ideas

As mentioned earlier, I also support to implement the feature to download to external card… Thanks

So external memory saving is not supported. Thank you.

However, would anyone know why I can sync files to my tablet’s internal memory and CAN NOT sync files to my phone’s internal memory… both are Samsung devices and both times trying to sync internal memory?