WD 2g0 on iPad - no keyboard for device connection

Hi,

I’m wondering if someone can help me. I have everything set up fine and both WD Photos and WD 2go are properly conected on my jailbroken iPhone 4 and working fine. WD Photos is also working on the iPad, though initially I had a problem entering the activation code.

My problem is with WD 2go on my jailbroken iPad. I select the device and the Activation Code window pops up. The issue is that the keyboard doesn’t appear, and neither is paste an option - so I’m unable to register the device with the drive. I’ve reinstalled the app a coupe of times, rebooted the iPAd but still no way of actually entering the Activation Code.

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance,

Gavin

This happens with my iPod, I fixed by doing a hard reset to the iPod. It might help you.

Hi,

And thanks for the suggestion. In the end I did manage to get ‘paste’ active in the text entry box and copied then typed the activation code into Pages on the iPad, and then copied it and pasted it into the app. Seems like a roundabout way of going about things, but it worked in the end.

Best,

Gavin

O well, at least you where able to activate the app.