Wd 2go not compatible with android tablet

APP WD 2GO IS NOT COMPATIBLE FOR TABLET AIRIS ONE PAD 720. IS THERE ANY OTHER SOFTWARE FOR THIS TABLET. THANKS.

WD2GO should be compatible with an Android tablet, as long as the Androis OS version is 2.1 or higher. 

RFRbcn wrote:
APP WD 2GO IS NOT COMPATIBLE FOR TABLET AIRIS ONE PAD 720. IS THERE ANY OTHER SOFTWARE FOR THIS TABLET. THANKS.

Try updating the software version, they already have an option to update to Android 2.3.3

You can find updates on the Airis forums. 

I have Android 2.3.3 and I can not install the APP from Android Market because is not compatible with my device.

Do anybody know how install the application manually?

And, whre can I get  the APP ready to install that it is not the Android Market?

Thanks.

I have the same problem with the 3.1 version of Android in a Lenovo K1 ideapad. The wd2go app does’t install…

If you contact the Google Play Support team they’ll let you know why it’s saying “Incompatible.” The only restrictions we (the publisher) put on the app are Android version (2.1+) and screen size (small screens are unsupported).

Google Play will also put regional restrictions on apps due to local laws, among other things.

I presently provide technical support to family members using both the Acer Iconia TAB A100 (7" display) and the A500 (10" display) tablet computers. Both models now run WD 2go successfully under Android 4 (specifically, Acer’s release in April of version 4.03), also popularly known as “Ice Cream Sandwich.”

This posting supersedes an earlier one reporting a possible compatibility issue. This no longer appears the case. I would like to see a more rigorous remote user authentication process (on both the client and the server) than a stored credential that, without intervention on the file server, would persist even were the device to end up in wrong hands.

Google told me that the screen size of my tablet was too big!!! I think you should contact google to see what is the real problem. By the way, is it possible to dowload the app directly from you? Thanks

I’ve bought this weekend the My Book Live.

But… when i tried to install the WD 2GO on my android tablet (Lifetab of Aldi) it says that “this item is not compatible with your device”

Please help!!!..

Mate, wich version of android does your tablet has?

version 3.2

Hi

I just got off the phone with the people at Google. It appears  my lenovo K1 tablet is not capability with the WD 2go app due to the large screen. My tablet is a standard size tablet with 10.1 inch screen. Do you know if there is another app that is compatible with my device. I purchased the cloud device with the express purpose of accessing my data through the cloud. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks