Occasional Contributor
RFRbcn

WD 2GO NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID TABLET

APP WD 2GO IS NOT COMPATIBLE FOR TABLET AIRIS ONE PAD 720. IS THERE ANY OTHER SOFTWARE FOR THIS TABLET. THANKS.
Honored Contributor
Alucardx23

Re: WD 2GO NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID TABLET

WD2GO should be compatible with an Android tablet, as long as the Androis OS version is 2.1 or higher. 

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Honored Contributor
Wizer

RFRbcn wrote:
APP WD 2GO IS NOT COMPATIBLE FOR TABLET AIRIS ONE PAD 720. IS THERE ANY OTHER SOFTWARE FOR THIS TABLET. THANKS.

Try updating the software version, they already have an option to update to Android 2.3.3

You can find updates on the Airis forums. 

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Occasional Contributor
RFRbcn

I have Android 2.3.3 and I can not install the APP from Android Market because is not compatible with my device.

Do anybody know how install the application manually?

And, whre can I get  the APP ready to install that it is not the Android Market?

Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
Andreg

I have the same problem with the 3.1 version of Android in a Lenovo K1 ideapad. The wd2go app does't install...
Staff
Laura_F

If you contact the Google Play Support team they'll let you know why it's saying "Incompatible." The only restrictions we (the publisher) put on the app are Android version (2.1+) and screen size (small screens are unsupported).

Google Play will also put regional restrictions on apps due to local laws, among other things.

Laura F
Western Digital Service and Support
Julian

WD 2go - Compatibility of Acer Iconia tablet computers running Android versions 4 (a.k.a. ICS)

[ Edited ]

I presently provide technical support to family members using both the Acer Iconia TAB A100 (7" display) and the A500 (10" display) tablet computers. Both models now run WD 2go successfully under Android 4 (specifically, Acer's release in April of version 4.03), also popularly known as "Ice Cream Sandwich."

This posting supersedes an earlier one reporting a possible compatibility issue. This no longer appears the case. I would like to see a more rigorous remote user authentication process (on both the client and the server) than a stored credential that, without intervention on the file server, would persist even were the device to end up in wrong hands.

Frequent Visitor
Andreg

Google told me that the screen size of my tablet was too big!!!!! I think you should contact google to see what is the real problem. By the way, is it possible to dowload the app directly from you? Thanks
hanspeter

I've bought this weekend the My Book Live.

But... when i tried to install the WD 2GO on my android tablet (Lifetab of Aldi) it says that "this item is not compatible with your device"

Please help!!!.....

Esteemed Contributor
Awopero

Mate, wich version of android does your tablet has?

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD