My Cloud Mobile App no longer compatible with my android phone

If you visit the Learning Center and look at the information about the Mobile App it shows the following requirement, “_ Android smartphone or tablet running versions 2.3 or later software _.”

When I noticed I could no longer use it I went to download it again and found the following information. See image below. My phone has Android 2.3.6.

From the date shown it was updated on Sept. 3, 2014. If the OS requirement has been changed it should be reflected in the Learning Center Information.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

cat0w wrote:

If you visit the Learning Center and look at the information about the Mobile App it shows the following requirement, “_ Android smartphone or tablet running versions 2.3 or later software _.”

When I noticed I could no longer use it I went to download it again and found the following information. See image below. My phone has Android 2.3.6.

From the date shown it was updated on Sept. 3, 2014. If the OS requirement has been changed it should be reflected in the Learning Center Information.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

Hi cat0w, we have passed this along to support. 

Thanks, I just bought a new cell phone, the Galaxy S4 with OS 4.3 Jelly Bean. All my apps have been reinstalled and are working.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

I’m also interested in support for Android 2.3.6 but just checked marked and see that WD My Cloud isn’t installable on my phone.

Is there any news from developer team, would there be support for 2.3.6?

Same thing here. Is there an app that will work for my phone Android v 2.3.6 (Samsung Galaxy SII)??? I REALLY dont want to get a new phone just for the cloud -_-