My Cloud App on Iphone 5s

I’ve been trying to download about 2.0 GB of pictures from my Iphone 5s to the WD My Cloud Drive using the My Cloud App.  It has been running for almost 2 days.  My question is does it keep running when the phone screen goes blank?  If not is there a way around this.  You would think I could start the download and go to bed and wake up the next morning and it would be done.  The phone when at home is connected to the network wifi, when at not it is either using celluar connection (most of the time LTE) or connected wifi at a different location than home.  To me the only explanation for the time it is taking is that it is actually not doing anything unless phone is ‘active’

Thanks

Welcome to the Community.

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; the best place for this, is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Software & Accessory Ideas