Mobile Access to MyCloud

I don’t seem to be able to see all the files on My Cloud when using WD Photos from my iPAD.  My device is a MyBook Live that is now at firmware level 02.43.03-022.

I received the activation code and entered this into the App - the device then appeared on the iPAD but, I can only see three images.  There are at least 20 folders with several hundred video and image files on the device and I can’t see any of them.

Unless there are some other settings I need to change I am not sure how to proceed as I had expected to get full visibility of all the files on the device from the app.

I’d be grateful for any ideas and help.

Thanks and regards,

Cliff

Hi,

Welcome to the WD Community.

If you just setup the application, it will take some time for the app to create the thumbnails of the photos and for that reason it will take some time for you to see all of your files.

You should be able to see more that 3 photos by now.

Hi,

Yes, I think this is resolved now.  I didn’t realise that any photo I want to see from the app had to be in the Shared Photos folder with my device.

I was expecting to see the entire file hierarchy on the app in the same format as it is in Finder.