Itunes protected media and the My Cloud App - streaming via safari browser now longs works in ios 8?

Hi

I’ve been using several my clouds for 6 months and was very happy with their performance. However, just recently (not sure - possibly since IOS 8?) I can no longer stream protected itunes content from my cloud app. Clicking on a movie switches to the dafari browser as before, it says loading and a play button comes up and then just a black screen, no errors, no message, nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this? IS this an apple or ios 8 bug (or worse, a deliberate move to prevent people playing their purchased drm content via the browser even though its on an authorised device). Curious to see if this is just me or its a known issue. If this is a permanent change by apple, the value of these cloud devices just dropped through the floor for me as I used this function almost daily to access my purchased media around the house without having to download the files or have a pc switched on. 

Scott

I’ll test this myself. I actually haven’t noticed any difference in playback with protected media.

Regards,

It started before ios8, you are not the only one.

Same thing happening to me too.  Its been a few weeks, is there an update?