Iphone auto sync camera roll and WD Photos uploads to public folder

I also bought the MyCloudMirror and I chose the 4 GB version explicitly so I could backup my phone pictures to MyCloud instead of Dropbox, and does work for my [Deleted] Android workphone, but not for my private iPhone, which is the ONLY ONE I use to shoot photos…! :angry:

Also as a family with a mix of 3 iPhones, 4 iPads and 2 Android phones, I would NEVER encourage any of my family members to backup their photos to a PUBLIC folder - NO WAY!!!

So for now my MyCloud acquaintance has been a HUGE dissapointment and if the iPhone Auto Photo Backup isn’t fixed VERY SOON as well as the Photo backup to Public folder is corrected to backup to each users Pivate folder, I would of course NEVER dare to buy another WD product :angry:

Also I agree that I want to decide which camera app I use - so to be forced to use the WD Photo app to take photes, is NEVER going to play…!! :confounded:

After reading all of the other posts, unfortunately it lookes like WD doesn’t want to challenge Dropbox, Google+ or iCloud after all :angry:

Yours sincerely,

A very disapointed (former) customer…