Invalid request (400)

When i try to reach my cloud on same wifi line or somewhere else, i see this error. Could somebody help me how can i connect this device? I can connect on my mac or windows pc but not from mobile app. I use HTC One M7 and WD My Cloud 4 TB model.

Welcome to the Community.

When did this issue start to happen? What have you tried so far? More information will allow for more Users to better help you.

I have the same problem. I recently purchased the EX2 6TB model and when I try to reach it from my mobile device (Samsung S6) i get the same warning box with “invalid request (400)” in it. It happens when I use “WD My cloud” app and when I try to use “WD Photos”, I cannot display any of the pictures - all I get is the spinning wheel and nothing happens. I didn’t try connecting to the cloud from outside my network yet, but will do so in the next few days for sure.

Anyway - any solutions in my case?

Hi Folks
I’ve got exactly the same issue. I only purchased the drive about 1 month ago and initially I was able top connect using my android phone whilst at work. Now when I try the to connect I get exactly the same message/screen as the screenshot above. But I can connect using the phone via WI-FI in the home.

Has a solution been found? if so please put me out of my misery?