IOS 7 WD Photos Crash When Trying To Upload Photos To My Book Live 3 TB

swampwalker wrote:
Since the Apple IOS 7 release last week I can no longer upload photos without the app crashing. This is not only on one device but across 6 devices in our household 2 iPhone 4S and an iPhone 4 as well as an iPad 2, iPad 3rd and 4th generation models. Everything worked fine before I updated all of the devices to IOS 7. I used WD Photos app to back up photos from every device to the 3 TB My Book Live in case the IOS update didn’t go smoothly. I do know it worked before the update. The My Book Live is running firmware version MBL 02.42.03-027 : Core F/W. All the devices are running WD photos version 2.1.0. The app on all the devices crashes the minute you choose to upload from your camera roll. When the screen pops up to show the thumbnails it just crashes. Something to note. Since I had all my photos backed up before the IOS update I deleted them off my phone. With just one photo I took on my camera roll it worked fine. Add more than one photo to your camera roll and it crashes. Just to try something else I downloaded WD Photos Classic which I had never used before and tried all of the above with similar results. Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please check your private messages. 

1 Like