Can't browse manually in full screen in WD Photos!?

Hi, just installed my wd cloud as a storage for the family photo collection. I installed the WD Photos on the ipad but I can’t click or swipe through the photos in full screen. Slideshow works but that’s not useful. I clicked all buttons but found no setting for manual changing. Is it really so and if so…do you know another app?
Just discovered that I can’t rotate photos…I’ve got thousands of photos from the old digital era that aren’t rotated correctly.
/Mat

Zipstone wrote:
 I installed the WD Photos on the ipad but I can’t click or swipe through the photos in full screen.

I’m not sure what you mean by “click”-ing when you’re in fullscreen mode, but I am having no problems swiping from one photo to the next (or previous) while in full-screen mode.

And, no, you can’t rotate the photos using the app…  If the image doesn’t have a properly-tagged orientation EXIF tag, the app will not display them in their correct orientation.

Just found out I can browse manually as you say. I was too impatient before. Lesson learned. I need to rotate all faulty images “by hand” and resize them to fit my ipad and tv. For the raw-files I need to come up with a default preset for the “pop” since the raw files are a bit dull. Neat thing the MyCloud! I’lltry to hook up all the iphones in their own folders next.
:slight_smile: