Begging for an app for WIN 8 tablets

Hi,

First off, a little intro: I own a Windows 8 tablet becasuse I was tired of Android and Google’s policy for everything. I felt like one have to sell his soul to Google for enjoy anything on the internet.

Well, I’m using Bing and I don’t regreat. Perhaps it works better because doesn’t have too many adds, banners and publicity as Google has.

The problem is: MyCloud interface is so painful to use on my Windows tablet! So erratic! The same bad experience if you use the PDF reader but those guys from Adobe have anyway a touch version to offer. Even if I use my active stylus (battery driven) I always do the bad move: instead of scrolling, MyCloud downloads things; instead of open a folder, MyCloud move the folder into another folder. Irritating issues… And everything on that tiny small screen… You cannot browse your own folders with confidence.

I’m wondering why you guys don’t develop an app for Win 8?

Cheers, Me.

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; the best place for this, is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Software & Accessory Ideas

Regards,