Auto Uploading Pictures I take from Mobile to a specific directory

Weird; I have never seen that screen! 

I have a Mac & on the main computer  went to WD-quick look; and then to settings | mobile access & got a code for a particular account to set up the app on the phone. (Though actually I only needed that code if I was away from the house - at home, it just found it). I have just tried at home again & this time I removed the access (via the computer webpage), then requested the code & added the device to WD photos manually that way - I just selected the type of device i had. 

Then I went to settings & selected Auto-Upload. 

There is no-where in WD Photos that has information about other cloud services. (Not in the version I have, anyway) 

In the WD My Cloud device, I can also see the Hard drive (adding it in the same way as I’d done in the photos one); there is also the opportunity to add Google drive etc., but I haven’t. 

I also haven’t got Google+ set up on the phone, my photos weren’t sychronising anywhere before, I’d just upload those I wanted to to Flickr or to Dropbox. 

Have you installed MyCloud, or WDMy Photos, or both on your phone? 

Have you given a named account (via the computer interface) mobile access to the drive? 

Did you try to add the device to the phone just by searching on the network, or have you also tried with the access code?