Album Artwork

Hi: I have the new iphone 6plus and I am able to play music from my drive just fine, but no artwork will show while the music is being played. I have taged each song with an album cover in jpg format. Is there a different format I should be using?

Thank You.

destaz6992 wrote:

I have taged each song with an album cover in jpg format. 

What does that mean?   Does that mean you EMBEDDED the cover art as an ID3 element (for MP3) or MP4 element (for M4A or MP4)?  – or do you mean you just stuck a JPG file with the files?

I used an Mp3 tagging program to place album artwork in each song. Does the artwork need to be in a different form than jpg?

Thanks.

What app are you using on your iPhone?

wd2go from the itunes store.

wd2go is OLD OLD OLD.   Didn’t even know you could still get it – surprised it runs on iOS 8.

You want the “My Cloud” app from WD.

This is what the My Cloud app will show with music:

And the Lock Screen:

Thank you soo much… I will give this a try.

Hi TonyPh12345: Thanks for all of your help. I did have MyCloud on the iPhone and thought it was WD2go Sorry. I am not getting the artwork with each song as I only listen to Apple Lossless. I may have to try and do an MP3 version and see if that works. Can you tell me what program your using to convert your music and what program are you using to tag these songs.

Thanks

I’m not converting anything. My music is all either MP3 and M4A.