Unable to access My Cloud remotely

Hi forum ,

I get this message when trying to access My Cloud(desktop app/dashboard) remotely.

“The server 192.168.1.12 is asking for your username and password. The server reports that it is from ENH200. Warning: Your username and password will be sent using basic authentication on a connection that isnt secure.”

I have tried keying in my username and password but it is not working. I am able to access my files through the android My Cloud App without any prompt for a username/password. Please help. Thanks.

Found out it was asking the username and password of my router. Solved.

OK i am still unable to access My Cloud. Should have tried accessing it many times before confirming the answer.

Managed to get through the above with my login ID and pass

Failed no matter what combination i try for the above pic. It rarely lets me through using random usernames/passwords. I tried my router’s username and password and it may/may not give me access. I tried username: WDMYCLOUDMIRROR without any password and it lets me access once. No longer gives me access when i try it again with the same combination.

PLEASE HELP !!! This is ruining my day.

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regards,

Hello RuiQi,

I have the same window poppong up asking for password and I have tried everything.  Have you resolved this issue? Is so, would you please post it.