Random dashboard problems

Hi every now and then my dashboard on both my mycould ex4 and my mycloud mirror has a problem that is it logs in fine but when but shows no data on ether dashboard such as space left or users and whenever i try to click on anything it say user timeout and kicks me back to the login screen.is anyone else having this problem?i can still acesss the files through the my cloud app and locally from my network pane on the computer but just cant log in for very long under admin(which is the only current user)and as stated before this seems to happen to both my mirror and my ex4 all at the same time.thank your time and just a note i do have the latest firmware.

Hello, have you tried other another web browser to access the dashboard? Also check if you have the latest firmware update installed. 

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/updates/?family=wdfmycloud_s

seekinganswers wrote:

Hi every now and then my dashboard on both my mycould ex4 and my mycloud mirror has a problem that is it logs in fine but when but shows no data on ether dashboard such as space left or users and whenever i try to click on anything it say user timeout and kicks me back to the login screen.is anyone else having this problem?i can still acesss the files through the my cloud app and locally from my network pane on the computer but just cant log in for very long under admin(which is the only current user)and as stated before this seems to happen to both my mirror and my ex4 all at the same time.thank your time and just a note i do have the latest firmware.

I have the same behaviour wheather trying to login locally or remotely.  All I do is login again.

thanks think that fixed the problem.guess safari is not that friendly with themycloud dashboard.and it helps with cookies enabled