Portable firefox Run as administrator
Enter the ip of your nas
load the firmware
the percentage must have to visualize that to be increasing from 0% to 100%
wait about 10 minutes
orange and blue lights flash.
enter the IP of the NAS.
Done.
If it detects that it was wrong firmware to download it again and repeat all steps.
to me it has worked perfectly.
I think the problem was a bad programming and HTML browsers and java **bleep**, I’m pretty sure if I had uninstalled jre-7u67-windows-i586 and have an old version 5.xx or 6.xx would have worked, but I did not want to lose more hours.

PS: sorry Post in Spanish, also translate with google traslator and will stick :frowning: certainly break the rules but that the forums in Spanish there is NOTHING about this problem.

Solucion:
Windows 8.1
firefox portable 1.0.8 en_us

desconectar NAS de la corriente

descargar archivo firmware My_Cloud_KC2A_1.04.05.bin

Ejecutar firefox portable como administrador
Introducir la ip de tu nas
cargar el firmware
el porcentaje se tiene que visualizar tiene que ir en aumento de 0% a 100%
esperar unos 10 minutos
luces naranjas y azules parpadearan.
introducir la ip del NAS.
Listo.
En el caso de que detecte que firmware era erroneo volver a descargarlo y repetir todos los pasos.
a mi me ha funcionado perfectamente.
Pienso que el problema esta en una mala programacion HTML y los navegadores actuales y el maldito java, estoy casi seguro que si hubiera desintalado jre-7u67-windows-i586 y hubiera instalado una version antigua 5.xx o 6.xx hubiera funcionado, pero no queria perder mas horas.

PD: Publico en castellano lo siento, tambien traducire con google traslator y pegare :frowning: seguro que incumplo las normas pero es que los foros en castellano no hay NADA sobre este problema.

3 Likes