WDSync error

Hello,

I have test the new WDSync Software and…error for the first sync : “impossible to sync : filename ended by a space character” (translate is mine).

Why this limitation ??? And I can’t correct the file, I don’t know which file is it in the 40 000 files I have.

Could you correct the software to be able to copy all files ?

Regards,

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; the best place for this, is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Software & App Ideas

KBA: Certain types of files or folders are not synchronized by WD Sync

1 Like

It’s a bug not a feature request. I can’t save my file with wdsync since this bug happens…

WDSync stop on this file and doesn’t save the others…

Flo51 wrote:

It’s a bug not a feature request. I can’t save my file with wdsync since this bug happens…

WDSync stop on this file and doesn’t save the others…

As noted by  init0, support article 11730 notes this is a limitation by design; not a bug. As such, changing its intended behavior should be treated as a feature request.

The “é è ê à” characters doesn’t work too. In french, it’s difficult to not use them !