WD Photos app iOS - No Photos Found

Hi,

I have previously used the WD Photos app and also WD My Cloud, however after re-installing WD Photos it’s no longer showing the photos on my MyBook Live and I just get the message “No photos found”.

I have uploaded one photo from my camera roll and now that’s the only photo that shows.

I’ve tried the following; 

Rebuilding the database

Turning off remote access / rebooting / enabling remote access

Rebooting

Deleting the app and re-installing

I’m out of ideas now and it’s really frustrating. There are lots of photos on there but I just can’t access them through my phone.

Any help appreciated.

Tom

Hello,

What’s the file extension on those pictures?

What is showing under Cloud Access for the app? Have you tried removing that and then connecting to it again, using a code if neccessary? See image below.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

I have the same issue with all by iOS devices.

I’m using the WD My Cloud Mirror. It seems that this problem started to happen after the last firmware update (1.05.36)

Is this a bug? When will it be fixed? Until we get a fix, how can I workaround this problem?

Tried all of the above with no success.

Thanks

I’m using Android but having the same problem. Googled it and checked other topics but no luck.

I was using WD Photos with no problem then I decided to change auto backup upload folder. However, it started to upload to the new folder as well as old folder. I was having same photos and videos in two folders. Then I rebuild the cloud access to fix the issue however I got “no photos found” error. Since then I’ve tried several things but nothing fixed wd photos.

I prefer to backup with wd photos because unlike wd my cloud app, it creates monthly folders which is easier to navigate.