WD APP iOS9 does not generate mail link

Hello, 

since the new iOS9 has been released the feature to send a link via email does not work anymore, it sends a blank email.

thus I can’t stream anymore my video.

fix it, thanks :slight_smile:

my ipad with iOS8 still produce the link, it is absolutely a iOS9 upgrade issue.

Thanks

Gian

Hello there and welcome to the WD community.

We have passed this along to support.

I’ve been having the same exact issue with my iPhone 6 using iOS9 where the WD app won’t generate the actual link, instead just a blank email is produced. 

I also have an iPad using iOS 8 (not 9) where the WD app works perfect and generates an email with the links.

Any idea when the WD app will be update to fix the iOS 9 compatibility issue?

Thanks

I have the very same issue and then reseting everything cause me to have to reset and initialize every thing.  What is the estimated time from to fix this?

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this issue with the existing My Cloud Mobile App v4.1.3 for iOS. 

Western Digital has begun to slowly roll out the latest firmware for our MyCloud product in support of the new My Cloud OS 3 operating system.
    Once fully rolled out, MyCloud OS3 will support such features as a Software Developer Kit (SDK) enabling enhanced app integration, a more intuitive user interface delivering a rich content-sharing experience, and back-up and sync capabilities that elevate the personal cloud NAS offering while retaining the privacy and control unique to personal cloud devices physically located in the home or office.

WD will have these new features available for customers on the latest code late September of 2015.

http://wdc.com/en/whats-new/