Update: My Cloud for Android Version 4.4.0

Just a note. WD has updated the Wd My Cloud app for Android. If you have any problems with this Android app or want to comment on it, please post them below rather than starting a new thread.

My Cloud for Android

Updated: September 28, 2015

Size: 21M

Current Version: 4.4.0

What’s New

• Private Sharing

• Auto Backup

• Support for MyCloud and My Cloud Mirror Gen 2 devices

• Bug Fixes

Hi guys,
i have a My Cloud device wich was working without any problems before the current update i was able to do what ever i wanted through my Android device and so on…

Since the current update i cant access my files from my android device, although I was able to regester the device on my Wd My Cloud using RDP from my work PC.

There is this “Cloud” icon wich is blinking continuously and in the end it’s says "Network connectinon failure (906)

and i can promise you that i dont have any network issues at home or at work…

Tnanks for your help

Why does it always ask to “sign in” to “my cloud” when I only use it locally.

Also the “settings” for at least my passport wireless is not working. (The section where you can change settings on the drive eg. WiFi, import, etc…) You can see the little “cog wheel” next to the passport icon, but you can’t click it…

I have precisely the same problem as WebsGhost1 on two android devices. The My Cloud is still accessible from my desktop with the My Cloud application.

Update to Android app overnight fixed the problem for me.