Twonkey media server unable to read mp4 files created by new version of Leawo Blu Ray Ripper

For the past week I have been ripping DVDs with a new version (v7.3.0.3) of Leawo Blu Ray Ripper.  The Twonkey media server (v7.2.9-1) on my WD4100DL will not read the newer files compared to movies ripped with the old version (v7.2.1.4).  My Roku media server does just fine.  Is there an upgrade of the Twonkey media server available?

Thanks for any advice.

I would guess the culprit is the new version of your ripper.  It must be making “incorrect” mp4 files, because a proper mp4 file should play (and does play from my DL2100).

But, as I said, my Roku media server is reading the same mp4 files without difficulty.  So I though it might be a problem with the Twonkey media server.

Thanks.

I think that Leawo has helped me to solve the problem.  The MP4 files that I made using the old version of Blu-Ray Ripper apparently defaulted to H.264 video codec for MP4 files.  Twonky is able to read those files.

The new version (7.3.0.3) of Leawo Blu-Ray Ripper defaulted to MPEG4 video codec.  Twonkey cannot read those MP4 files.  I have changed the video codec to H.264 in Blu-Ray Ripper and I am in the process of ripping a DVD now.  I will post the result.