My Passport Wireless with iPhone4, iPad2 won't connected Via software Wifi connects just fine

Mt Samsung S5 worts no problem auto connects. iPad & iPhone when WD My Passport Wireless software keeps

showing steps 1,2,3 where it doesn’t think the wifi is connected keeps says go back to Wi-Fi setting join MyPassport wireless network return. VS 4.1.3. no password just Admin as username Visa my Samsung.

Any suggestions is very muck appreciated

Thanks

DK

Talk about TYPO’s… Sorry…

Anyway the version of software is 1.02.17 and my friends Samsung S5 works great and automatic logs in I can see Admin as username with no  password. My iPhone4 and iPad2 does to try and manually connects but t just says there is no connection to the WiFi try again and come back to My Cloud but app won’t connect to the drive. Doesn’t let me try to type any settings manually. I’ve tried even chaning the wifi name and using WPA2 Security. I’m about ready to ship it back. My friend has a Segate using segate media and I can connect to his drive on my iPhone and iPad using Segate Meadia app.

DK

Hi DKDaniels, welcome to the WD Community. Are you able to access the Passport Wireless dashboard?