My Cloud App - Moving pictures instead of copying possible?

Hi guys,

I would highly appreciate input on the following question:

Is it possible to move pictures from an iPhone to WD My Cloud instead of just copying them?

This would make sense as it saves time to move pictures from iPhone to WD My Cloud instead of coyping them and deleting them in the camera roll afterwards. So far, I was just given the option to “upload” - the pictures I upload stay on my iPhone and I have to delete them if I want to clear space for more pictures.

Thanks in advance! SH

Welcome to the Community.

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; the best place for this, is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Software & App Ideas

Thanks, Trancer,

I second your assessment of this being a good feature request. However, it seems WD gave a bloated description of this app - quoting from the app store description:

Features:
-Continue to use your phone for other things while playing your favorite music play list.
-Access photos, music, videos and documents with your mobile device.
-Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll.
-Download files for offline access.
-Share one or more files using email links.
-File management – copy, move, rename and delete files

I will look into the software & app ideas section. Thanks again.