EX4-PLEX: Update install, completely remove app

This is the actual DL Version (update) which I have installed manually _ WDMyCloudEX4_plexmediaserver_09121.1079-b655370.bin _

Proper tagged means the Meta-Data is mostly complete incl. Cover Picture. It is for iTunes fine (23.000 Title in iTunes Match), it is for Twonky fine and for most Player a la Winamp &Cie also. I have activated that option that Plex should use this and so far … it does.

I know the transcoding problem because I have used Tonido for a while at an old HP Notebook with a small Centrino.

So I didn’t touch a Video. 

Today I’ve found that the Database was only 7.400 Titles, so I have deleted the Base and started over again. Now I have 7.400 Titles and it is working again very hard, even when I have disabled every available Manager but not the Genre Option, because I  don’t know the right Genre.

Also I have the problem that I use JBOD because I have had some old drives with Data and no Computer. So my first Drive was an older 1TB WDDrive and imho the slowest. Now I suggest that the EX4 is using the first drive for Data … I have to rework that :frowning: